Fun Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun Travel

Let's Exchange your ideas and experiences about travel here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Best attractions in Boston city,

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Best attractions in Boston city, Empty Best attractions in Boston city, Mon Jan 22, 2024 10:50 am

Ivy123

Boston Common
Museum of Science
Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum
New England Aquarium
USS Constitution Museum
Institute of Contemporary Art
Arnold Arboretum of Harvard University
All of these are the best attractions in Boston city. I am back from this tour with great memories. Don't forget this tour. Anyone have visited all of these attractions?

Try to enjoy vacation in new york.

2Best attractions in Boston city, Empty Re: Best attractions in Boston city, Tue Mar 26, 2024 4:34 am

Amelia56

Oh, I read your post. Boston is wonderful and beautiful city. Its attractions is very wonderful and charming. I visited last year in this city with my family. On this tour, I have a great memories. I have decided I have visit one more time in this city. So I booked 4-Day Boston to Washington DC, Philadelphia, New York City, Hershey's, Corning, Watkins Glen and Niagara Falls Tour. I booked from GoldenBusTours. They gave me a 6% discount. What do you say about this? By the way, what is the weather like in this city now?

3Best attractions in Boston city, Empty Re: Best attractions in Boston city, Tue Mar 26, 2024 6:27 am

Maniya

For this week Boston will not remain a smart choice for those who are willing to go there. Cause this week it's going to be a rainy spot and you can't have a very good time there. Amelia, if you are willing to g there should try another month.

https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum