Fun Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun Travel

Let's Exchange your ideas and experiences about travel here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hello Folks, Anna is here

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hello Folks, Anna is here Empty Hello Folks, Anna is here Tue Feb 20, 2024 7:53 am

Anna

Hello Everybody, This is Anna from Boston. I am a new member of this board and i hope it will be a great time for me to being a participant. I would like to say that traveling is my most favorite hobby and i would like to let you all know that i had just finished my New York City tour and that was amazing. I am here to make new friends and to discuss things of my interest. What about you guys, would you like to welcome me here?

2Hello Folks, Anna is here Empty Re: Hello Folks, Anna is here Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:02 am

Maniya

Hello! Anna, nice to see you here as a new member of this board. I am glad to know that you come from Boston. This is a nice city and love to explore it personally. I just wanna know what do you like to share more about your hometown with us.

Do you know about cherry blossom festival in washington dc?

https://www.goldenbustours.com/

3Hello Folks, Anna is here Empty Re: Hello Folks, Anna is here Thu Mar 07, 2024 8:34 am

Zoey.M

Zoey.M

Hello, Anna! I am after seeing you here as a newcomer. I would like to say welcome to you here and am sure that you will have a good time with all of us. Let me share with you like you, I am also a traveling freak and love to explore various places Anyhow, which attractions you have visited in NYC?

http://www.goldenbustours.com/

4Hello Folks, Anna is here Empty Re: Hello Folks, Anna is here Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:44 am

Amelia56

Firstly welcome to this community. I hope you spend a good time here and make a some new friends. I am also a travel lover. I like to explore the beauty of the world. I am also a nature lover. Anyway, Do you have any idea from Chicago city? If yes so share your experience with me. Because next my planning to Chicago city. I am waiting for your response.

5Hello Folks, Anna is here Empty Re: Hello Folks, Anna is here Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:48 am

Hala

Welcome to this community, though i am also new commer but now being a member i would like to welcome all other members to this community. Have good time!!

6Hello Folks, Anna is here Empty Re: Hello Folks, Anna is here Wed Sep 04, 2024 1:22 pm

Hala

Hey dude!! Welcome to this community. Good day!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum