Fun Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun Travel

Let's Exchange your ideas and experiences about travel here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Washington dc blossoms

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Washington dc blossoms Empty Washington dc blossoms Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:21 am

Amelia56

I am getting bored some few days. So I have decided I am going to Washington DC with my best friend. I booked washington dc blossoms tour. We are excited about this trip. Any suggestion from you would be really helpful. What do you say about this?

2Washington dc blossoms Empty Re: Washington dc blossoms Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:06 am

Hala

I would definitely recommend the National Cherry Blossom Festival go for it after peak bloom begins. This festival lasts for four to seven days so you could still catch it there, including popular places such as Tidal Basin, National Arboretum and Anacostia Park. 

3Washington dc blossoms Empty Re: Washington dc blossoms Wed Jun 12, 2024 8:05 am

Cora

Washington DC blossoms flowers deep into the river water. This scene is so attractive to me. I am so glad to see the pink flowers. This flower blooms in the month of March. I planned with my sister to visit this attractive scene and had a memorable time during visiting. What's your favorite Cherry blossom spot? my favorite is the Tidal Basin of DC.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum