Fun Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun Travel

Let's Exchange your ideas and experiences about travel here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

EXCITED TO CHICAGO TOUR

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1EXCITED TO CHICAGO TOUR Empty EXCITED TO CHICAGO TOUR Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:31 am

Amelia56

I am getting bored some few days. So, I have decided I am go to Chicago city. I booked bus tours of chicago tour. I am very excited about my tour. I will visit first time to explore this city. So I have no idea about this city. So can you share some information about this city? And can you tell me how to fully enjoy your time at night? I hope you reply me fast. I am waiting for your response.

2EXCITED TO CHICAGO TOUR Empty Re: EXCITED TO CHICAGO TOUR Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:04 am

Ivy123

Amelia56! I read your post I am damn sure this will be the best tour to enjoy life. Chicago city is famous of its attractions. Many tourists visit this city in every year. I will share some attraction's names share here. These are
Millennium Park
Museum of Science and Industry, Chicago
Skydeck Chicago
360 CHICAGO
Shedd Aquarium
Must visit all of these attractions and makes new memories. All the best for your trip.

3EXCITED TO CHICAGO TOUR Empty Re: EXCITED TO CHICAGO TOUR Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:17 am

Amelia56

Well, thank you Ivy123, There are good information about this city. Now I can travel easily. Becuase there are some massive information about this city. I am excited about my tour. Next week I am going to this city.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum