Fun Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun Travel

Let's Exchange your ideas and experiences about travel here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Planning to given her a gift

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Planning to given her a gift Empty Planning to given her a gift Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:30 am

Amelia56

Hello everyone, Next month my sister is going to celebrate her wedding anniversary. So i am planning to giver her a gift of the 6-Day New York to Philadelphia, Washington DC, Boston, Corning, NYC and Niagara Falls Tour (Free Airport Pickup). Because it is my sister's favorite place. I will be happy if they accept my gift and hope they will have a wonderful time. Any suggestions from your side so kindly share with me. This attraction is very popular among tourists.

What do you say about bus tours of chicago.

2Planning to given her a gift Empty Re: Planning to given her a gift Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:11 am

Ivy123

Hi! I am so happy to hear about your gift. This is a wonderful gift for your sister and his husband. They will be back from this trip with wonderful and new memories. Anyway, I want to ask if can you share which company you have booked this trip.

3Planning to given her a gift Empty Re: Planning to given her a gift Fri May 03, 2024 11:07 am

Amelia56

Yes sure, I booked with https://www.goldenbustours.com/. This company is very amazing, reasonable pricing and best staff. I have booked all my tours through this agency. After I finish this tour, my next plan is to visit the city of Boston. What do you say about my next planning?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum