Fun Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun Travel

Let's Exchange your ideas and experiences about travel here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Brother birthday surprise

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Brother birthday surprise  Empty Brother birthday surprise Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:04 am

Amelia56

Next week, my brother's 34th birthday is celebrated. He is very excited about her birthday. But I am thinking of surprising him for his birthday. So I have decided I book excursion from new york for her birthday. Because it's his favorite city and he wants me to see it once. What do you say about my surprise?

2Brother birthday surprise  Empty Re: Brother birthday surprise Fri May 10, 2024 8:25 am

Ivy123

Amelia56! I am very happy to hear about your surprise. I think he will be more than happy to hear about this gift. However, how many days would you book for this trip? And what is the cost of this trip? I am waiting for your reply. Answer me quickly!

3Brother birthday surprise  Empty Re: Brother birthday surprise Sat May 11, 2024 9:04 am

Amelia56

well, he was very happy to see this gift. yes I booked 7-Day New York to Philadelphia, Baltimore, New Haven, Princeton, West Point, Cambridge, Boston and New England Aquarium Tour. They gave me 7% discount. This company is known for reasonable prices, good communication and excellent staff. What do you say about this?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum