Fun Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun Travel

Let's Exchange your ideas and experiences about travel here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hello everyone

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hello everyone Empty Hello everyone Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:57 am

Chloe12

Hello everyone, I am a Chloe12 and I live in the USA. I am a new person in this community. I am sure I will spend a good time in this board. I would share my experience with you all about traveling cause it is my favorite hobby. Bay the way, Which your favorite hobbies?

2Hello everyone Empty Re: Hello everyone Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:15 pm

Aminay

Hi Chloe12! I am very happy and Welcome in this forum warmly. I really like your hobby. I am a new member of this community like as you. well, I want to say, I join this forum yesterday. By the way, My hobbies are: Dress making, dancing, fishing and play games. I feel really good to talk here.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

4Hello everyone Empty Re: Hello everyone Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:41 am

Ivy123

Welcome here! Chloe12, I am sure this is a wonderful community for yours. I am also a new member of this board. I want to say that I have many hobbies but traveling is my favorite hobby. In my whole life, I have visited many popular attractions. Next month me and my friends will visit the Chicago trip. So I want to say that If you have visited this trip you will share your experience here. I am sure your reply is useful to me. I am waiting for your reply. Reply to me fast.

5Hello everyone Empty Re: Hello everyone Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:14 pm

Zoey.M

Zoey.M

Chloe12! Like all the above members, I also say welcome to you here and sure that you will enjoy a good time here. But I want to say that it is not an introduction destination this thread is for talking about traveling. A separate thread is available here for the introduction.

http://www.goldenbustours.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum