Fun Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun Travel

Let's Exchange your ideas and experiences about travel here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

West Coast

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1West Coast Empty West Coast Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:34 am

Amelia56

I am getting bored some few day. So I have decided I am going to west coast. I booked 8-Day Los Angeles to Las Vegas, San Francisco, Antelope Canyon, Barstow, Bryce Canyon, Yosemite and Zion National Park Tour (Free Airport Pickup). I am very excited about my tour. What do you say about my journey?

I wanna go trips from new york city.

2West Coast Empty Re: West Coast Fri May 10, 2024 8:16 am

Ivy123

Well, I read your post, and I really enjoyed reading your plan. It will be a great idea to enjoy a wonderful way of living free from boring life. So, all the best for your journey. I would like to suggest that you take a camera and capture beautiful views in it. I am sure you will like my suggestion.

3West Coast Empty Re: West Coast Fri May 10, 2024 10:57 am

Amelia56

well, I am back form my journey. It is very beautiful and charming city. I took the camera with me. There were are the best days in my life. Anyway, my next planning I am going to 6-Day New York to Philadelphia, Washington D.C., Niagara Falls, Corning, Boston and Harvard University In-Depth Tour (Free Airport Pickup). What do you say about my journey?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum