Fun Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun Travel

Let's Exchange your ideas and experiences about travel here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hi everyone!!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hi everyone!!  Empty Hi everyone!! Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:46 am

Hala

Hi everyone!! Hala is here a mom of two, travel freak and love to explore whole world. I had explored many places yet and still would love to explore remaining places. I hope this community will inspire me more and more. What do you think about it?

2Hi everyone!!  Empty Re: Hi everyone!! Sat Jun 01, 2024 11:13 am

Ivy123

First of all, Welcome here. I am damn sure you will be back for talking about our hobbies. I am the biggest lover of traveling and it's my passion. In my life I have visited many attractive places recently I came back from a Chicago trip. Chicago is the best for visitors. Anyway, Have you visited Chicago? If yes must share your experience here.

3Hi everyone!!  Empty Re: Hi everyone!! Thu Jun 27, 2024 7:55 am

Amelia56

Firstly, Welcome to this community. I hope you spend a good time here and collect the information and make new friends. I am also a traveler lover and crazy about it. Recently I visited New York City with my friends. It is the best trip in this summer. Did you visit New York City?

4Hi everyone!!  Empty Re: Hi everyone!! Tue Aug 06, 2024 10:24 am

Maniya

This is the best time to stroll at the heart of the world also known as the Time Square. You can go for a movie, theater, live music, or delicious food also awaiting you all guys. I think should go there without any hesitation and have a last of fun there.

My father will join bus tours from san francisco.

https://www.goldenbustours.com/

5Hi everyone!!  Empty Re: Hi everyone!! Sat Aug 24, 2024 8:52 am

Hala

I am amazed to see everyone of you welcome me so warmly. And whereas if i start talking about my hobbies so I love traveling with my family, baking cakes for my little ones, gardening and music listening these are my hobbies but these days i love shopping, you know whenever i go on shopping i just forget about my shopping all i do is about kids their shoes, clothes other stuff. Kids shops grabs me towards, maybe this is called motherhood and mother love.

6Hi everyone!!  Empty Re: Hi everyone!! Mon Aug 26, 2024 10:54 am

Maniya

Hahah!! Interesting cause have not found any mother in this board yet. I am so sure it would be hard to travel with kids and that's why wanna know about your recent travel experience with kids. Hope you will like to share it with us.

https://www.goldenbustours.com/

7Hi everyone!!  Empty Re: Hi everyone!! Wed Sep 04, 2024 1:21 pm

Hala

Yeah that's true it is hard but quite adventures and you know it's always worth it for me. Recently we explored Chicago through goldenbustours and our day started by exploring  the Shedd Aquarium and the Field Museum. Kids loved it. Then we enjoyed the architecture river cruise we all were fascinated by the river and city views. The city's skyline was so good and the amazing kids were so excited.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum