Fun Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun Travel

Let's Exchange your ideas and experiences about travel here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New York city Trip For Kids

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New York city Trip For Kids Empty New York city Trip For Kids Mon May 06, 2024 7:42 am

Maeve

As you guys know summer is just coming and everyone is thinking about where to go in summer vacations. So let me help you to make decisions on this matter. Yes, I am talking about these tours from new york city toward the best places in this state.

This could be an ideal spot for you all to visit in summer vacations. cause for kids there are lots of options as they can visit Color Factory, Museum of Ice Cream, Sloomoo Institue, Camp X Trolls, Times Square, and of course Picnic in Central Park will remain best.

WHERE TO GO FOR EAT:

One more thing that I wanna add here this is the best place for food lovers and you can visit Arthur & Sons. Roey's and Serendipity 3.

I hope this information will surely remain useful for you and will plan accordingly. So let me know who is willing to go there?

2New York city Trip For Kids Empty Re: New York city Trip For Kids Wed May 08, 2024 12:33 pm

Amelia56

Well, there are very massive information about your post. So I have decided I am going to New York City in next month. So I thinking I book 2-Day New York/New Jersey to Corning, Watkins Glen State Park, Niagara Falls (Scenic Hotel Stay) In-depth Tour. And thank you for your information. I really liked your post.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum