Fun Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun Travel

Let's Exchange your ideas and experiences about travel here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

boyfriend going to enjoy a trip,

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1boyfriend going to enjoy a trip, Empty boyfriend going to enjoy a trip, Sat May 11, 2024 10:50 am

Ivy123

Friends! Me and my boyfriend going to enjoy excursion from new york trip. We are so excited about this trip. It will be a good way to know each other. During this trip, we will enjoy shopping, dining, and photography. On this trip, I will share my feelings with him. What do you say about my plan?

2boyfriend going to enjoy a trip, Empty Re: boyfriend going to enjoy a trip, Thu May 16, 2024 11:53 am

Maeve

You are lucky that you planed a tour with your boyfriend. I appreciate your planning through this both of you will know each other. Actually I have no boyfriend but I am keen to enjoy tours with boyfriend. still no experienced. When you came back from this tour try to share your best feelings  here. I hope you will back with a great experience. I will wait for your experience...

3boyfriend going to enjoy a trip, Empty Re: boyfriend going to enjoy a trip, Sat May 18, 2024 6:56 am

Amelia56

I read your discussion. Ivy123, your planning is very great and spend a good time for each other. Central park, Top of the Rock, Statue of Liberty, Memorial and Museum, American Museum of Natural History and Rockefeller Center. You go there so must see these attractions. And be sure to share your experience with me when you return there. I am waiting for your response. I hope you reply me fast.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum