Fun Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun Travel

Let's Exchange your ideas and experiences about travel here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Plitvice Lakes National Park

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Plitvice Lakes National Park Empty Plitvice Lakes National Park Tue May 14, 2024 7:29 am

Amelia56

Plitvice Lakes National Park is a stunning national park located in Croatia. It is known for its cascading lakes, waterfalls, and lush greenery. The park is famous for its 16 interconnected lakes that change colors from azure to green, gray, or blue, depending on the mineral content and sunlight. The park is also home to diverse flora and fauna, including bears, wolves, and rare bird species. It's a must-visit destination for nature lovers and those seeking a peaceful retreat in the heart of Croatia.

Let's talk about antelope canyon tours from las vegas.

2Plitvice Lakes National Park Empty Re: Plitvice Lakes National Park Thu May 23, 2024 11:16 am

Ivy123

Amelia56! Thanks for sharing this type of information. The name of Plitvice Lakes National Park is new to me. After reading this post my craze level increased so, I have decided I will go to visit this park with my family. Becasue they like to see natural beauty. What can I do to enjoy there? Waiting for your response.

3Plitvice Lakes National Park Empty Re: Plitvice Lakes National Park Fri May 24, 2024 9:37 am

Amelia56

Well, I am happy for your planning. You go there and must enjoy this park. Plitvice Lakes is the oldest and largest national park in Croatia. And enjoy the river. It is very peaceful and beautiful place. Last month I enjoy this park. There had spent a good time there.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum