Fun Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun Travel

Let's Exchange your ideas and experiences about travel here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hyde Park in Boston

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Hyde Park in Boston Empty Hyde Park in Boston Tue May 14, 2024 7:48 am

Amelia56

Hyde Park in Boston, Massachusetts. Hyde Park is a lovely neighborhood with a mix of residential areas and green spaces. It's a great place for a leisurely stroll, picnics, and enjoying the outdoors. If you're in the area, it's definitely worth checking out for some relaxation and fresh air. Personally I didn't visit this park, but I have decided after I am free to my vegas to antelope canyon tour I will visit this park.

2 Hyde Park in Boston Empty Re: Hyde Park in Boston Thu May 16, 2024 11:09 am

Maeve

Your post regarding Hyde Park with details is awesome. This destination is new to me. I liked your way of sharing. I would like to say you are a skilled person because you have not visited this destination but your information about it is a sign of a good tourist. Anyways, With whom would you visit this park?

3 Hyde Park in Boston Empty Re: Hyde Park in Boston Sat May 18, 2024 7:05 am

Amelia56

Well, thank you dear for your Definition. Yes Maeve, I am a travel lover and crazy about it. Anyway, I will going there with my boyfriend. I am very happy and I think we will have a good time for each other. What do you say about this? By the way, When will you go there?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum