Fun Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun Travel

Let's Exchange your ideas and experiences about travel here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Going to bakery!!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Going to bakery!! Empty Going to bakery!! Wed May 22, 2024 7:10 am

Amelia56

I love going to the bakery. It's a special place where they make delicious bread and sweet treats. When I walk into the bakery, there's a wonderful smell of fresh bread. I see all sorts of bread, from soft loaves to crusty baguettes. I like to watch the bakers working behind the counter. The best part is choosing what to get. I can pick a warm, soft roll or a sweet pastry with icing. The cookies are also so yummy. Do you have a favorite bakery?

What do you say about thisantelope canyon tours from las vegas.

2Going to bakery!! Empty Re: Going to bakery!! Sat Jun 01, 2024 8:56 am

Ivy123

I am so happy to read your post I also love to visit bakers and take to eat a new variety of biscuits and other things. No doubt the smell of bakeries attracts all the people. Anyway, I will share some best bakeries' names here. Which is my favorite. These are
Magnolia Bakery
Magnolia Bakery - Rockefeller Center
Lady M Cake Boutique
Yonah Schimmel's Knish Bakery
Ferrara Bakery & Cafe
Little Cupcake Bakeshop
Anyway, Do you like traveling?

3Going to bakery!! Empty Re: Going to bakery!! Thu Jun 06, 2024 11:19 am

Amelia56

Your interest is not bad I like it. Next time I must definitely try. Anyway, Yes dear I am a traveler lover and crazy about it. Recently I visited New York City with my friends. so I booked 2-Day New York/New Jersey to Corning, Watkins Glen State Park, Niagara Falls (Scenic Hotel Stay) In-depth Tour. These were the best days of my life.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum