Fun Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun Travel

Let's Exchange your ideas and experiences about travel here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Activities for solo trip

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Activities for solo trip Empty Activities for solo trip Wed May 22, 2024 7:37 am

Amelia56

Attend a show
Dine solo at a restaurant
Go bike riding
Visit a museum
Check out local events
Read a book
Go shopping
Have a pool or beach day
There are some counseling for solo trips. I'm going to vegas to antelope canyon tour on a solo trip. So I will enjoy all these activities. I hope you like my information. What do you say about this? I am waiting for your response.

2Activities for solo trip Empty Re: Activities for solo trip Thu May 23, 2024 8:16 am

Maeve

I enjoyed your post in which you shared about activities. These are all I like to enjoy on my trip but biking riding is my favorite which I want to experience with my partner. If I talk about the solo trip it is not a bad idea. I also enjoyed a solo trip and I had a great experience with this trip. Best of luck with your trip to Vegas. I am sharing some attraction's names here.
Grand Canyon National Park
Lower Antelope Canyon
Bryce National Park
Kanab
Zion National Park
You should try to explore all and don't forget to take a camera on this tour. When you will come back try to share your views here about its spots. I will wait for the best response...

3Activities for solo trip Empty Re: Activities for solo trip Fri May 24, 2024 9:29 am

Amelia56

Well thank you for your sharing. I am very happy and very excited about this. Next week I will going there. You share of these attractions here. It's attractions are very wonderful. After I will back there so must share experience with you.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum