Fun Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun Travel

Let's Exchange your ideas and experiences about travel here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

My sister and elder brother,

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My sister and elder brother,  Empty My sister and elder brother, Fri May 24, 2024 7:11 am

Ivy123

Guys! My sister and elder brother will go on a trip to Chicago. They are very enthusiastic because they like to travel a lot. They will book this trip from https://www.goldenbustours.com/. Anyway, I would like to ask other travelers for some information about this trip. Which I will recommend to my sister and brother. Looking forward to all your replies.

Take a trips from new york city.

2My sister and elder brother,  Empty Re: My sister and elder brother, Fri May 24, 2024 9:01 am

Amelia56

Chicago is the wonderful and charming Well known culture city. It is famous for his foods and attractions. I have share some attractions in this city like are:
Chicago Architecture River Cruise
Field Museum
Chicago Observation Deck
Chicago Architecture Center
Lincoln Park Zoo
Chicago Theatre

What do you say about this? I hope you like it my some information.

3My sister and elder brother,  Empty Re: My sister and elder brother, Tue May 28, 2024 9:08 am

Ivy123

Amelia56! Thanks for sharing this type of information. I must share this information with my sister and brother. They like this and come back from the Chicago trip with amazing memories. Anyway, Do you have any trip plans for these days? If yes, must share it here.

4My sister and elder brother,  Empty Re: My sister and elder brother, Wed Jun 12, 2024 7:55 am

Cora

Amelia, the Last time I visited Chicago with my friends. Chicago River has very wonderful views. We are enjoying these days I suggest you visit towards these river views and try the water boats. My favorite agencies' names are,
Mercury Cruises
Chicago River Boat Architecture Tours
have you ever tried these agencies for cruising and boating?

5My sister and elder brother,  Empty Re: My sister and elder brother, Thu Jul 04, 2024 6:40 am

Amelia56

I am happy dear, you like my information. I am damn sure your sister and brother spend a good time there and collect the memories. Anyway, In this time I visited 5-Day Seattle to Snoqualmie Falls, Olympic National Park, Mount Rainier National Park and Seattle City Tour which includes Free Airport Pickup. Did you visit this city? If yes so share some information about this city. I will waiting for your response.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum