Fun Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun Travel

Let's Exchange your ideas and experiences about travel here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pamukkale is the beautiful natural place

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Pamukkale is the beautiful natural place Empty Pamukkale is the beautiful natural place Fri May 24, 2024 9:02 am

Amelia56

Pamukkale is a beautiful natural site in Turkey famous for its thermal mineral waters flowing down white travertine terraces on a hillside. The name "Pamukkale" translates to "Cotton Castle" in Turkish, which perfectly describes the surreal white landscape created by the mineral-rich waters over thousands of years. It's a unique and breathtaking destination to explore. Honestly speaking, personally I didn't visit this place. But I have decided I will definitely be going here after I am free from my horseshoe bend tour from las vegas tour.

Ivy123

The name of Pamukkale city is new to me. I have no idea about this. After reading your post my craziness increased so, I have decided I must go ti visit this place. So, Can you share some massive information about the destinations of this city? Then I will go to enjoy this city tour. Waiting for your response. Anyway, How many days you have spending in Las Vegas? Can you share your experience here.

Amelia56

I have shared here some attraction's name lists in this city.
Hierapolis
Pamukkale tour from Izmir
Road to Pamukkale
Cleopatra Pools
Pamukkale and Hierapolis tour
Pamukkale thermal pools

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum