Fun Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun Travel

Let's Exchange your ideas and experiences about travel here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

hearing about Niagara Falls,

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1hearing about Niagara Falls, Empty hearing about Niagara Falls, Tue May 28, 2024 9:23 am

Ivy123

I am hearing about Niagara Falls from my sister. Becasue recently they come back from 3-Day New York to Niagara Falls, Goat Island, Journey Behind the Falls. Luna Island and Cave of the Winds Tour. She say this was an admirable trip for me. So, My craziness increased I decided I must go to enjoy the Niagara Falls trip. So, I want to ask if you have any opinion about this Fall If yes, must share it here.

Try to enjoy bus trips from chicago.

2hearing about Niagara Falls, Empty Re: hearing about Niagara Falls, Thu May 30, 2024 12:06 pm

Amelia56

I read your post. I am happy for your planning. but I am sorry to say that I have no idea about this place. But after reading your post I have decided I will going to there with my boyfriend. So I booked a 4-day tour. I am very happy with my planning. What do you say about this? By the way, can you share some activities to enjoy the journey?

3hearing about Niagara Falls, Empty Re: hearing about Niagara Falls, Tue Jun 04, 2024 7:19 am

Ivy123

Don't worry about that because this time I am back from this trip. It was an admirable trip for me. During this trip, I visited many attractive places and saw the beautiful views of Niagara Falls. It was an admirable trip for me. Anyway, You will enjoy this trip without any hesitation. All the best for your trip. I am damn sure this information will be useful for you.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum