Fun Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun Travel

Let's Exchange your ideas and experiences about travel here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Bronx Zoo

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Bronx Zoo Empty The Bronx Zoo Mon Jun 03, 2024 8:36 am

Amelia56

The Bronx Zoo is one of the largest metropolitan zoos in the world, located in the Bronx borough of New York City. It spans over 265 acres and is home to thousands of animals from around the globe. The zoo is divided into different exhibits like the African Plains, JungleWorld, and the World of Birds, offering visitors a chance to see a wide variety of species up close. It's a great place for a fun and educational day out surrounded by nature and wildlife.

I wanna go to enjoy bus tour to new york.

2The Bronx Zoo Empty Re: The Bronx Zoo Tue Jun 04, 2024 7:03 am

Ivy123

Wow! Thanks for sharing this type of information. After reading this post I have decided If I got a chance I must go to visit The Bronx Zoo with my family. So, Can you share some more massive information and some photography of this zoo here? Then I will go to visit this zoo without any hesitation. Must share with me.

3The Bronx Zoo Empty Re: The Bronx Zoo Mon Jun 10, 2024 10:03 am

Amelia56

well, I am happy about your planning you go there in a few days. Anyway, I have shared here some photography places. Which includes: The Zoo Center, Big Bears, Congo Gorilla Forest, Jungle World, Tiger Mountain, and the Sea Bird Aviary. And you go there and capture the beautiful memories. As a travel freak, I recommend that you must carry a camera with you.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum