Fun Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun Travel

Let's Exchange your ideas and experiences about travel here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wall Street

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Wall Street Empty Wall Street Mon Jun 03, 2024 8:37 am

Amelia56

Wall Street is a famous street located in the Financial District of Manhattan, New York City. It's known as the financial capital of the world and is home to the New York Stock Exchange and the Federal Reserve Bank. The street has a rich history and is a symbol of global finance and commerce. If you're interested in finance or history, a visit to Wall Street is a must. Some of the famous landmarks on Wall Street include the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE), the Federal Hall National Memorial, Trinity Church, and the Charging Bull sculpture. These landmarks are iconic symbols of finance, history, and culture that you can explore while visiting Wall Street.

Let's talk about bus tours around new york.

2Wall Street Empty Re: Wall Street Tue Jun 04, 2024 7:14 am

Ivy123

I also visited this Street on my New York City tour. I reached this city on the Brooklyn Bridge. The views of this street are beautiful. Then I suggest my sister go to enjoy a 1-Day New York to Wall Street, Museum of Modern Art, USS Intrepid and Madame Tussauds New York Museum Tour. During this tour must go to visit this street. I am damn sure they will be back from this trip with new memories.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum