Fun Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun Travel

Let's Exchange your ideas and experiences about travel here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I will go on Date,

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I will go on Date, Empty I will go on Date, Tue Jun 04, 2024 7:28 am

Ivy123

Next weekend I will go on a date with my boyfriend. I am so happy because he says that we will go to enjoy a trip to Chicago. So, They will book a 4-Day Chicago to Detroit, Ontario, Toronto, Cleveland, Niagara Falls US and Canada Side Tour. I am so excited for this tour. So, Friends Can you share which things will make my trip more amazing and attractive? Do you have any idea about it? If yes, must share it here.

Did you have any idea about east coast of usa tours?

2I will go on Date, Empty Re: I will go on Date, Sat Jun 22, 2024 11:56 am

Amelia56

Ooh, so nice dear. I feel your happiness. Your excitement shows in your post. Anyway, you go there so must enjoy the sunset, camping, shopping, and other outdoor activities. You are going there so must take the camera with you.

3I will go on Date, Empty Re: I will go on Date, Thu Jun 27, 2024 11:52 am

Ivy123

Amelia56! I am so happy to see your amazing reply. I am damn sure we will be back from this with a wonderful time. Anyway, I must take my camera on this trip. Anyway, Did you have to go any Date? If yes, must share your experience here.

4I will go on Date, Empty Re: I will go on Date, Thu Jul 04, 2024 6:50 am

Amelia56

Well, last month I went on a date with my lover. I had a good time going to New York City. We saw different attractions and enjoyed nightclubs. I enjoy the sunset. At this time my lover said that you are my love and life. I am nothing without you.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum