Fun Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun Travel

Let's Exchange your ideas and experiences about travel here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Costa Rica

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Costa Rica Empty Costa Rica Tue Jun 04, 2024 8:37 am

Amelia56

Costa Rica is amazing! It's known for its lush rainforests, diverse wildlife, and beautiful beaches. Have you been to Costa Rica before, or are you thinking about visiting? It's a paradise for nature lovers and adventure seekers. The wildlife there is incredible, from sloths to colorful birds. What draws you to Costa Rica?

What do you say about bus tours departing from nyc?

2Costa Rica Empty Re: Costa Rica Tue Jun 11, 2024 6:45 am

Ivy123

Well, This is new information for me. I have no idea about this because I have heard this name first time. Anyway, After reading this post I have decided I must go to visit this place. So, Can you share some more massive information about this place here? I am waiting for your response.

3Costa Rica Empty Re: Costa Rica Wed Jun 12, 2024 9:23 am

Amelia56

well, yes sure, dear. I have shared some attractions in this city: Manuel Antonio National Park, Arenal Volcano, Tortuguero, Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve, Corcovado National Park, La Fortuna Waterfall, La Paz Waterfall Gardens Nature Park, and Monteverde. I hope you like it. You go there so must enjoy hiking, camping, sunset, and shopping.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum