Fun Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun Travel

Let's Exchange your ideas and experiences about travel here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Philippines is a fascinating country

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Philippines is a fascinating country Empty Philippines is a fascinating country Tue Jun 04, 2024 8:39 am

Amelia56

The Philippines is a fascinating country with its stunning beaches, vibrant culture, and delicious food. Have you been to the Philippines? It's known for its crystal-clear waters, rice terraces, and warm hospitality. What intrigues you about the Philippines? The beaches there look so inviting, and the culture seems incredibly rich and colorful. Have you been lucky enough to visit the Philippines? If so, what was your favorite part of your trip?

Let's talk about bus tours from new york.

2Philippines is a fascinating country Empty Re: Philippines is a fascinating country Fri Jun 07, 2024 9:04 am

Ivy123

Well, I feel bad to say that I have no idea about the Philippines trip. In my life, I have never enjoyed this trip. But after reading your post my craze level increased so. I have decided I must go there and enjoy as quality time there. So, Can you share the best places to enjoy shopping and staying there?

3Philippines is a fascinating country Empty Re: Philippines is a fascinating country Wed Jun 12, 2024 9:08 am

Amelia56

I am happy you liked my post. I hope another traveler will like my information. anyway, I have shared some more information about this country.
Firstly, the attractions are Puerto Princesa Subterranean River National Park, Banaue Rice Terraces, Fort Santiago, Intramuros, Chocolate Hills, Kayangan Lake, Siargao, and White Beach Path.
Secondly, shopping malls are Greenbelt Mall, Ayala Center Cebu, Robinsons Place Mall, Greenhills Shopping Center, Power Plant Mall, and SM Megamall.
I hope you like it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum