Fun Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun Travel

Let's Exchange your ideas and experiences about travel here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Istanbul is a vibrant city

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Istanbul is a vibrant city Empty Istanbul is a vibrant city Thu Jun 06, 2024 6:58 am

Amelia56

Istanbul is a vibrant city that straddles both Europe and Asia, making it a unique and fascinating destination. There are so many incredible attractions to explore in Istanbul. One of the most iconic landmarks is the Hagia Sophia, a stunning architectural masterpiece that has served as a church, mosque, and now a museum. The Blue Mosque, also known as the Sultan Ahmed Mosque, is another must-visit site with its beautiful blue tiles and impressive domes. What do you say about this?

Let's talk about bus tours around new york.

2Istanbul is a vibrant city Empty Re: Istanbul is a vibrant city Tue Jun 11, 2024 6:49 am

Ivy123

I am so happy to read this post because this information is useful for all travelers. The name of Istanbul is new to me. So, I have never visited this. But after reading this post my craziness increased so, I have decided I must go to visit Istanbul and its attractive places. Before I will go there can you share some massive information about these attractive places here? Waiting for your reply.

3Istanbul is a vibrant city Empty Re: Istanbul is a vibrant city Thu Jun 20, 2024 7:14 am

Amelia56

Dolmabahçe Palace
Blue Mosque
Galata Tower
Basilica Cistern
Topkapi Palace
Hagia Sophia
Bosphorus
Sultanahmet Square
Bosphorus Sunset Cruise on Luxury Yacht
Cappadocia
Maiden's Tower
Rumeli Fortress
Suleymaniye Mosque
Grand Bazaar

There are some attractions in this city. I hope you like it. You go there so must enjoy the sunset, camping, hiking, and shopping.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum