Fun Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun Travel

Let's Exchange your ideas and experiences about travel here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

My niece's!!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My niece's!! Empty My niece's!! Fri Jun 07, 2024 7:19 am

Amelia56

My niece's name is Patty. Patty is not feeling well., She has a stomach ache and a terrible headache. Her mother called the doctor and asked him what she should do. He told her that Patty should not eat a big dinner. She should drink a lot of water and get some rest. He said that if she is not feeling any better in the morning, she should bring her into the hospital for an examination. Patty's mother felt better after speaking to the doctor. She knows that she can always depend on him for good advice.

2My niece's!! Empty Re: My niece's!! Fri Jun 07, 2024 8:45 am

Ivy123

Amelia56! It's a good way to make your niece's health good. Being a traveler I suggest you will get take a trip with your Niece. She will see a new sight which will change her condition. I hope so you like my suggestion. There are many popular parks in New York City. You will go with your Niece to enjoy the New York City tour without any hesitation.

3My niece's!! Empty Re: My niece's!! Fri Jun 07, 2024 12:59 pm

Amelia56

well, thank you for your sharing. I must go there with my nieces. But please can you share some park names in this city? Because I have no idea about this city? I am waiting for your response. I hope you reply me fast.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum