Fun Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun Travel

Let's Exchange your ideas and experiences about travel here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I will go to enjoy east coast,

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I will go to enjoy east coast,  Empty I will go to enjoy east coast, Fri Jun 07, 2024 10:33 am

Ivy123

I will go to enjoy east coast america. Because my sister suggested me this tour. I am so excited about this Journey. Do you have any opinion about my tour? If yes, you must share it here.

2I will go to enjoy east coast,  Empty Re: I will go to enjoy east coast, Mon Jun 10, 2024 9:50 am

Amelia56

Your tour is very amazing. I think you go there and enjoy and see the beautiful attractions. well, I suggested you book a 3-Day Boston to Portland, Acadia National Park, New England Aquarium, Boston Harbor Cruise and Mount Desert Island Tour. And you go there so must enjoy the sunset, camping, hiking and shopping.

3I will go to enjoy east coast,  Empty Re: I will go to enjoy east coast, Fri Aug 02, 2024 6:52 am

Ivy123

Well, I booked the same trip you shared in your post but for some reason, I couldn't reply to your post. It was a wonderful and admirable trip for me. I don't forget this tour. I enjoy my great time there. Anyway, I want to ask you if have you any trip plans for these days? If yes, must share it with me. Waiting for your response.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum