Fun Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun Travel

Let's Exchange your ideas and experiences about travel here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I willl go to enjoy USA,

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I willl go to enjoy USA, Empty I willl go to enjoy USA, Tue Jun 11, 2024 7:41 am

Ivy123

Friends I will go to enjoy usa east coast with my family. I am sure this will be the best journey for this time. I am so excited about this. I want to ask you have you any trip plans for this summer? If yes, must share it here. Waiting for your response.

2I willl go to enjoy USA, Empty Re: I willl go to enjoy USA, Thu Jun 20, 2024 6:48 am

Amelia56

I am happy for your planning. I suggested you book a 3-Day Boston to Portland, Acadia National Park, New England Aquarium, Boston Harbor Cruise and Mount Desert Island Tour. It is the best trip to enjoy summer vacation. They will give you a 5% discount. It would help if you enjoyed the sunset, camping, hiking, and shopping there. Now I have planned go to enjoy 2-Day New York/New Jersey to Thousand Islands, Cornell University and Taughannock Falls State Park Tour with my lover. I am very happy and excited. What do you say about my planning?

3I willl go to enjoy USA, Empty Re: I willl go to enjoy USA, Mon Jul 22, 2024 7:09 am

Ivy123

Well, Thanks for your suggestion. After reading this post I have decided I will book this trip and enjoy a wonderful time with family. I am damn sure come back from this tour with amazing memories. During this tour, we will enjoy many outdoor and indoor activities. Anyway, I am damn sure you come back from this tour with new memories. After coming back from this tour, you must share your experience here.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum