Fun Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun Travel

Let's Exchange your ideas and experiences about travel here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I have shared the story!!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I have shared the story!! Empty I have shared the story!! Wed Jun 12, 2024 8:53 am

Amelia56

I have shared the story of last year's season about my niece and her brother. Dan and Anna were going to a Halloween costume party. Dan dressed like a pirate. He wore a hat with a big red feather, a vest, and an eye patch. Anna dressed like a superhero. She wore a bright party, they carved some pumpkins, and they ate spider cupcakes. Then they danced and had a Halloween parade. It was a fun and spooky night. What do you say? By the way, any story for Halloween?

What do you say about chicago tour deals?

2I have shared the story!! Empty Re: I have shared the story!! Thu Jun 13, 2024 11:52 am

Ivy123

Amelia56! I am so happy after reading your post I also enjoyed the Halloween party with my friends in New York City. During this party, I enjoy wine, fire work, dancing, and other things. I don't forget this party because this party makes my time with friends. Anyway, Where did you enjoy this festival?

3I have shared the story!! Empty Re: I have shared the story!! Wed Sep 11, 2024 8:51 am

Amelia56

Sorry to say that I think you did not my post read carefully. I am not enjoying this festive, I am talking to my niece and her brother. Anyway, I enjoyed this night with my boyfriend. We were Dressed up for a Halloween parade, We had to enjoy a haunted house, Attend a Halloween movie screening, and enjoy other activities. By the way, do you have any idea about these days?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum