Fun Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun Travel

Let's Exchange your ideas and experiences about travel here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Decided to enjoy a tour in San Francisco,

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Decided to enjoy a tour in San Francisco, Empty Decided to enjoy a tour in San Francisco, Thu Jun 13, 2024 12:02 pm

Ivy123

I am free so, I have decided to go to enjoy a trip in day trips from san francisco bay area. I think this will be the best way to spend a wonderful time visiting new and attractive places. So, Before I will go there can you share some information about the best destinations in San Francisco? Which I will go to visit on my trip. Waiting for your response.

Amelia56

Good luck with your planning. I recement you booked a 2-Day San Francisco to Yosemite National Park, Kings Canyon National Park and Redwood National and State Park Tour. And I have shared some attractions in this city are:
Golden Gate Bridge
Alcatraz
Chinatown
Lombard Street
Palace of Fine Arts
Ferry Building
North Beach
Day trip to Napa Valley

I hope you like it my some information.

Ivy123

I am so happy to read your post I am damn sure this will be best suggestion for me. After read you post I have decided I will book a 2-Day San Francisco to Yosemite National Park, Kings Canyon National Park and Redwood National and State Park Tour. I guess, these places would not be included in the tour, Every tour has a specific itinerary where a tour guide will be with you so you can explore around.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum