Fun Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun Travel

Let's Exchange your ideas and experiences about travel here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Summer is the season for trips!!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Summer is the season for trips!! Empty Summer is the season for trips!! Thu Jun 27, 2024 8:42 am

Amelia56

My favorite season is summer, During summer, the weather is warm, and the sun shines brightly in the sky. I love to go swimming in the pool or play in the sprinklers to cool off. My family and I often have picnics in the park. I enjoy had the fresh air. And eat the sandwiches and fruits. And now I have decided I will go to enjoy bus tour in new york city with my friends. What do you say about my planning?

2Summer is the season for trips!! Empty Re: Summer is the season for trips!! Thu Jun 27, 2024 11:27 am

Ivy123

I also like the summer season. Becasue in summer season I have visited many destinations without any hesitation. Anyway, Your planning is too good., I want to suggest you book a 4-Day New York to Niagara Falls, Corning, Philadelphia, Washington DC and Boston City Tour. Because this trip will be best to en joy a wonderful time with your father. I am damn sure this suggestion is great for you. Best of luck! Coming back from this trip must share your story here.

3Summer is the season for trips!! Empty Re: Summer is the season for trips!! Sat Jul 20, 2024 8:52 am

Amelia56

I am coming back with graceful memories. I have shared here some information about this city. New York City is a beautiful city in the United States of America. It is very famous for its attractions and nightclubs. I want to recommend you go there and enjoy the summer season. All attractions are not bad but my favorite is Niagara Falls. It is the largest waterfall in the world. It is also famous for its night view.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum