Fun Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun Travel

Let's Exchange your ideas and experiences about travel here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

At this time

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1At this time  Empty At this time Thu Jun 27, 2024 8:54 am

Amelia56

At this time I am very alone. I feel really sad and alone. I feel my all friends are hypocrites. All is not loyal to me. I am not important in their life. All my difficulties in them do not stand with me. I alone suffer from all the problems. I am very depressed. So please can you share some tips to bring back the lost happiness? I am waiting for your response.

Let's talk about bus tour new york city.

2At this time  Empty Re: At this time Thu Jun 27, 2024 11:32 am

Ivy123

Amelia56! Don't worry about that. All the people of this world are not the same. So, I suggest you take a trip to New York City. Becasue New York City is famous for its attractive places. This trip will make you happy. I am damn sure you like this suggestion and come back with happiness. Go and enjoy your self there.

3At this time  Empty Re: At this time Mon Jul 01, 2024 12:46 pm

Amelia56

Anyway, I like you suggestion. After reading your suggestion I have decided I will go there. But I have no idea about this attraction, nightclubs, and food points. So please can you share some information about this city? I am waiting for your response.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum