Fun Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun Travel

Let's Exchange your ideas and experiences about travel here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I am willing

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I am willing Empty I am willing Mon Jul 08, 2024 8:26 am

Amelia56

I am willing to enjoy the niagara falls trip from new york. I booked a 7-Day New York to Washington DC, Philadelphia, Boston, Corning, Niagara Falls, and New York City Tour which includes Free Airport Pickup from https://www.goldenbustours.com/ with a 7% discount. So tell me which attractive place in this country? Because I have no idea about this country. I am confused in this matter because I will enjoy my first time in New York City. can you share your experience with me? I am waiting for your response.

2I am willing Empty Re: I am willing Tue Jul 09, 2024 11:13 am

Ivy123

I am happy to read your next plan I am damn sure this will be the best tour to see the new and attractive views of New York City. This city is one of the most popular cities in the world for its attractive places and night views. So, If anyone has enjoyed this city tour they come back from this tour with amazing memories. I suggest you enjoy the nightlife of New York City. All the best for your trip.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum