Fun Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun Travel

Let's Exchange your ideas and experiences about travel here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sister decided to go on,

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sister decided to go on, Empty Sister decided to go on, Tue Jul 09, 2024 11:35 am

Ivy123

Last weekend my sister decided to go on a trips from los angeles with family. We agree to enjoy this tour. But We have no idea which things we will pack in bags. I want to ask all the traveler freaks must share some massive information about my packing here. Could you reply to me fast?

2Sister decided to go on, Empty Re: Sister decided to go on, Sat Jul 20, 2024 8:39 am

Amelia56

I feel really sad to say that I am late in your post reply. because I am busy in few days for my office work. But if you never go there you must pack a bag of these things. There are Toiletries, a Water Bottle, Sunscreen, Shoes, Deodorant, a Power Bank, Shower Gel, Adapter plugs, a Camera, a Camera Charger, Electronics, First Aid, and most importantly passport. I hope you like it my some suggestions. you come back there so must share your experience with me. I will be waiting for your response.

3Sister decided to go on, Empty Re: Sister decided to go on, Mon Jul 22, 2024 7:28 am

Ivy123

Amelia56! Dont worry about that some of reasons she will not going to enjoy this tour but this time she is free so, I must share some things after reading this post she msut go to enjoy this tour without any hesitation. I am damn sure she comes back from this tour with new memories. Anyway, Do you have any plans for these days?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum