Fun Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun Travel

Let's Exchange your ideas and experiences about travel here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Natural beauty of Kerala,

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Natural beauty of Kerala,  Empty Natural beauty of Kerala, Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:39 am

Ivy123

Kochi
Munnar
Kovalam
Kumarakom
Nagarhole National Park And Tiger Reserve
These are natural beauty places in Kerala. Many travelers have visited these attractions. My uncle suggests this trip Because they know that I am a big lover of natural beauty.

Can you enjoy bus tour from nyc?

2Natural beauty of Kerala,  Empty Re: Natural beauty of Kerala, Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:22 am

Aminay

Well, I feel very bad to say that I have not visited these places so I have no idea about this. But I am sure which your uncle has given you suggestions will be best for you. I am sure these places will be best to enjoy and you will get unlimited fun there. Well, you must share your story about this trip come back from this trip.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

4Natural beauty of Kerala,  Empty Re: Natural beauty of Kerala, Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:21 am

Ivy123

Kathleen00! I read your post I am sure your information will be useful to me. I want to say that can you share which place is your favorite and Why? Can you share your personal experience here? I am waiting for your reply.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum