Fun Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun Travel

Let's Exchange your ideas and experiences about travel here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

chicago package tours

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1chicago package tours Empty chicago package tours Wed Sep 11, 2024 12:49 pm

Cora

My mother is angry with my father. Because he has enjoyed cheap chicago package tours without my mother. He knows my mother is the biggest traveling freak. To chill out her mood, I have planned. I will book this tour for my mother. I think this will be the best way to make her happy. By the way, do you have any suggestions for this trip for my mother?

2chicago package tours Empty Re: chicago package tours Thu Sep 12, 2024 12:59 pm

Ivy123

You have a good plan for your mother. Your mother is very happy. Your mother will be very happy with this surprise. I am very happy that you are something different from your mother. Your mother must seen the attraction. Your mother saw different things. Chicago attraction is very popular. Some of the many things Chicago is famous for are Chicago-style hot dogs, Chicago-style pizza, Maxwell Street Polish Sausage, jazz music, and gangsters, for example, Capone. Your mother needs to enjoy these things. My opinion is very formative your mother. You need to stare at your mother.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum