Fun Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun Travel

Let's Exchange your ideas and experiences about travel here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Saint Lucia

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Saint Lucia  Empty Saint Lucia Tue Feb 18, 2020 11:27 am

Aileen Jack

Toraille Waterfall
Reduit Beach
Anse Chastanet Beach
Rodney Bay
Sulphur Springs
Pigeon Island National Park
These places I will go for the trip of Saint Lucia and dman sure this will gonna be amazing travel time for me. Share here some suggestions that where to stay for having comfortable stay while this journey?

What about the bus tour from new york?

2 Saint Lucia  Empty Re: Saint Lucia Tue Feb 18, 2020 12:01 pm

Aminay

Well, I want to say that I am very happy because your plan and these places will be best to enjoy and I am sure you will spend there good quality time there. By the way, I share some stuff about its famous hotels and I am sure these hotels will be best to stay and comfortable for you and its service are good like: Jade Mountain Resort and Harbor Club St. Lucia, Curio Collection by Hilton. I am sure you like my views about your trip.

3 Saint Lucia  Empty Re: Saint Lucia Thu Feb 20, 2020 11:00 am

Aileen Jack

Aminay! YOu really have shared massive stuff and interesting as well. I will must stay in these hotels for comfortable stay while a trip of Saint Lucia and will enjoy my time fully. Your views are so nice for me. I will say keep sharing such kind of stuff here.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

5 Saint Lucia  Empty Re: Saint Lucia Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:07 am

Ivy123

Well, guys, I read all your posts I am sure your plan is too good. I am a travel freak and it is my passion. In my life I have enjoyed many tours. But I have never enjoyed Saint Lucia tour. After read all your post I have decided to enjoy this tour. I am sure this will be a wonderful tour for me. I want to say that guys can you share some popular shopping malls names share here. Because I am a big lover of Shopping. I am waiting for your reply guys.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum