Fun Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun Travel

Let's Exchange your ideas and experiences about travel here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Indonesia popular attractions,

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Indonesia popular attractions,  Empty Indonesia popular attractions, Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:05 am

Ivy123

Uluwatu Temple
Gili Islands
Mount Batur
Tanah Lot
Seminyak
These are the popular attractions of Indonesia. Personally I have visited these attractions and enjoying many activities there I am sure travelers like my suggestion.

Can you share some information about bus tours to chicago.

2Indonesia popular attractions,  Empty Re: Indonesia popular attractions, Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:51 am

Aileen Jack

I like your shared stuff and suggestions regarding the attractions of Indonesia. I will consider being there and will get experince of taking a trip of these places. I will get lots of fun by this journey. Soon will go ahead and will visit these sights in Indonesia. YOu make a move and share your personal experience after getting back.

3Indonesia popular attractions,  Empty Re: Indonesia popular attractions, Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:44 am

Aminay

Well, I read both of your posts and I am so happy because I am travel freak and this community is so useful for me because I have not visited these places personally so I like your post and I will must explore all these places ones by one and I am sure I will spend my time with zeal and zest there. By the way, Aileen Jack! good luck for this trip.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum