Fun Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun Travel

Let's Exchange your ideas and experiences about travel here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

hotels of Seville city

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1hotels of Seville city Empty hotels of Seville city Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:42 am

Aileen Jack

Silken Al-Andalus Palace
Hotel NH Sevilla Plaza de Armas
Hilton Garden Inn Sevilla
San Pablo Hotel Seville
These are most famous hotels of Seville city. I am going for the tour of this city and want to stay in a comfortable hotel because I am a little choosy about my room. YOu guys suggest me that from all of these which one accommodation will be best for me to select for my stay? 

I have enjoyed bus tours chicago.

2hotels of Seville city Empty Re: hotels of Seville city Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:07 am

Aminay

Well, I want to say that Aileen Jack! How many days have you selected for taking this tour? Which attractions have you selected for the visit? Well, my point of you has selected Hilton Garden Inn Sevilla for a stay because it severs are so good and comfortable for you. Well, best wishes for this trip.

3hotels of Seville city Empty Re: hotels of Seville city Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:36 am

Aileen Jack

Well! Good to see that you have suggested the names of Hilton Garden Inn Sevilla. My uncle also recommended me to stay in this hotel so I have finalized that will stay in this hotel. Anyways can you share some opinions about the room services of the hotel?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum