Fun Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun Travel

Let's Exchange your ideas and experiences about travel here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Zimbabwe's hotels and restaurants

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Zimbabwe's hotels and restaurants  Empty Zimbabwe's hotels and restaurants Wed May 13, 2020 7:45 am

Aileen Jack

Let me know guys which are the best hotels for staying in Zimbabwe and also share some stuff about the best dining places of this country. Share here some cool kind of stuff and suggestions that I really need.

I will book new york to niagara falls tour for me.

2Zimbabwe's hotels and restaurants  Empty Re: Zimbabwe's hotels and restaurants Sat May 16, 2020 7:13 am

Aminay

Hotels for stay:
Gwango Heritage Resort
Victoria Falls Hotels
Holiday Inn Mutare Hotel
Shearwater Explorers Villag 3-star hotel.

Dinning places:
Emmanuel's Restaurant
Victoria 22 Restaurant
Nam Took
Alo Alo Restaurant.
Well, I am sure my shared stuff will be useful for you so good luck for this trip.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

4Zimbabwe's hotels and restaurants  Empty Re: Zimbabwe's hotels and restaurants Mon May 18, 2020 7:40 am

Ivy123

Well, I read all your conversations. I feel very bad to say that I have never enjoyed the Zimbabwe tour. After reading your posts I have dedicated in my free time I must enjoy the Zimbabwe tour. But guys, I want to say that can you share some popular attractions names of Zimbabwe here. I am waiting for your response. Reply to me fast.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum