Fun Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun Travel

Let's Exchange your ideas and experiences about travel here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bonifacio trip

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bonifacio trip  Empty Bonifacio trip Tue Mar 10, 2020 9:03 am

Aileen Jack

I will go for Bonifacio trip and will get lots of fun by enjoying the tour of this spot with lots of memories. I will visit so many places and will get fun by trying diverse activities while my trip. Buddies, you let me know what are your opinions about this city? Share here something interesting about this?

cherry blossom cruise dc will be great option to join.

2Bonifacio trip  Empty Re: Bonifacio trip Tue Mar 10, 2020 10:07 am

Aminay

Beach Rondinara
Plage du petit Sperone
Plage de Balistra
Golf de Spérone
Cavallo
Lighthouse Pertusato
all these places are famous interesting points in this city so you will explore these places and enjoy there many kinds of activities. Well, I suggest you must take a camera with you and enjoy their photography. I hope you like my views and suggestion regarding this trip. By the way, Best wishes fo this trip.

3Bonifacio trip  Empty Re: Bonifacio trip Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:08 pm

Jadamony125

Bonifacio global city is a commercial hub known for glitzy shopping areas like Bonifacio high street, Filled with big name brand and flagship stores. Bonifacio is a very big city and has many beautiful places to visit. I hope that, You will enjoy there a lot of fun and come back with a lot of beautiful memories. Also visit it's shopping malls and restaurants.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

5Bonifacio trip  Empty Re: Bonifacio trip Fri May 07, 2021 7:53 am

Aileen Jack

Bonifacio sounds really having such a good and most appealing time as it. I am so keen on this and would have memorable time. I noted down the names of attractions and will be really refreshing time.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum