Fun Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun Travel

Let's Exchange your ideas and experiences about travel here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

My bucket list.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My bucket list. Empty My bucket list. Tue Mar 10, 2020 10:39 am

Aminay

Wetside Water Park
Reef World Aquarium
Urangan Pier
Hervey Bay Botanic Gardens
Fraser Island
Esplanade
The Fraser Coast Discovery Sphere
and many others will be added to my cart for exploring. I am sure all these attractions are best for enjoying. Well, guys! I am going to say that I am sure I will get an amazing experience about this. I am so happy about this trip.

Last year, I have taken bus tour new york city with my family.

2My bucket list. Empty Re: My bucket list. Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:42 am

Ivy123

Aminay! I read your post your planning list is too long. I feel very bad to say that I have never visited these attractions. So, I have no idea about your tour. But being a traveler I suggest you must take your camera and enjoying photography there. Best of luck for your trip. I hope so you will be back from this tour with a great experience. After coming back from this tour you must share your good experience here.

3My bucket list. Empty Re: My bucket list. Sat Jul 17, 2021 8:59 am

Aileen Jack

Aminay! Your plan is superb cool and damns sure according to your expectation you will be back with lots of memories,. Must tell us your travel story as soon as you will get a chance after this trip. Also, tell us where will you stay while this journey?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum