Fun Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun Travel

Let's Exchange your ideas and experiences about travel here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mexico Trip

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mexico Trip Empty Mexico Trip Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:02 am

Aileen Jack

Xcaret Park, El Castillo, Xel-Há Park, Zona Arqueológica Palenque and Sian Ka'an Biosphere Reserve are the places which I have explored recently and had a great time while this. I will suggest to you that you also must consider taking a tour of these sights and have unlimited fun while being there in Mexico. This will surely gonna be something really amazing for you too.

What do you say about chicago tour package?

2Mexico Trip Empty Re: Mexico Trip Sat Mar 21, 2020 8:57 am

Aminay

Well, I accept your suggestion and damn sure these places will be best for get having fun so I will must add these places in my cart and explore with warmly. because I have not visited Mexico country so I am sure this tour will be best for me. By the way, How many days have you spent there?

3Mexico Trip Empty Re: Mexico Trip Sat Mar 21, 2020 12:30 pm

Ivy123

Well, I am very thankful for your suggestion. These days I am free so I have decided to enjoy the Mexico trip. I am sure this will be an admirable tour for me. By the way, I want to say that can you share which places will be best for the party and shopping. I am waiting for your response. Waiting for your reply.

4Mexico Trip Empty Re: Mexico Trip Fri Nov 06, 2020 8:49 am

Aileen Jack

Mexico is just one of the good way of fun for sure. I am so keen on this and will have such an appealing time. It would be really having such a good most prominent way of fun.

5Mexico Trip Empty Re: Mexico Trip Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:08 am

Ivy123

I am so happy to read your post. I am so excited about my trip. By the way, I will repeat my question again I want to ask you can you share which places will be best for party and shopping. Share these names here. Reply to me fast!

6Mexico Trip Empty Re: Mexico Trip Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:26 am

Aileen Jack

The Shops at Downtown,
Centro Santa Fe,
Quinta Alegría Shopping Mall,
These are really amazing places and I am sure that this will be really good and best places for you to enjoy shopping here.

7Mexico Trip Empty Re: Mexico Trip Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:52 am

Ivy123

Aileen Jack! Well, I am very thankful to you because of your reply. I must add this cart list. On this trip, I must enjoy shopping in these places. I hope I will be back from this trip with a great exepericne.

8Mexico Trip Empty Re: Mexico Trip Mon Dec 28, 2020 7:06 am

Aileen Jack

Yes, I am sure you will enjoy such an amazing and best time period there during the trips. I am also so fascinated and must be glad to be there. So guys keep enjoying yourself and must drop your experience here to me when you will be back.

9Mexico Trip Empty Re: Mexico Trip Thu Dec 31, 2020 7:29 am

Ivy123

Aileen Jack! This will be my first trip to Mexico. Before I will go there. I want to say that can you share which hotel will be best for staying there? Because I have no idea about it.

10Mexico Trip Empty Re: Mexico Trip Tue Apr 27, 2021 6:46 am

Aileen Jack

Four Seasons Hotel Mexico City
Hotel Marquis Reforma
Camino Real Polanco México
MX Grand Suites
You can check out the names of these places and i am so sure that this will be really a great source of fun for enjoying.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum