Fun Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun Travel

Let's Exchange your ideas and experiences about travel here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

San Jose city tour,

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1San Jose city tour,  Empty San Jose city tour, Sat Mar 21, 2020 12:21 pm

Ivy123

Rosicrucian Egyptian Museum
Downtown San Jose
Municipal Rose Garden
San Jose Museum of Art
Alum Rock Park
Last month my sister have visited these attractions. these are the popular attractions of San Jose. This is the city in California. I have decided after completed my office work. I will enjoy this tour. What do you say about my tour?

I will go cherry blossoms washington tour after completed my work.

2San Jose city tour,  Empty Re: San Jose city tour, Mon May 04, 2020 7:57 am

Aminay

Well, I read your post and I am very delighted after knowing your plan about the San Jose city tour. I am damn sure this tour will be memorable for you and I will suggest you must take a camera with you and enjoy it there photography when you will come back from this trip so you must share some gorges views here about your tour. I am sure you will come back with a smiley face. I hope you like my suggestion.

3San Jose city tour,  Empty Re: San Jose city tour, Sat May 01, 2021 8:57 am

Aileen Jack

I had been many times in San Jose city and it was really appealing time for me. I had been visited all of these places and these were really appealing and most charming time for enjoying.

4San Jose city tour,  Empty Re: San Jose city tour, Thu Dec 02, 2021 6:30 am

Aminay

This is something so much massive for spending out the time here for us ahead as it. I am so keen on this and would be really relishing time.

5San Jose city tour,  Empty Re: San Jose city tour, Tue Sep 06, 2022 10:28 am

Zoey.M

Zoey.M

San Jose is one of the mesmerizing places you wanna go. I love roaming in downtown of the city which is home of many landmarks, and museums. the San Jose Museum of Art, the Children's Discovery Museum of San Jose, the Tech Museum of Innovation, the San Jose Museum of Quilts & Textiles, the San Jose Repertory Theatre, the San Jose Stage Company, the historic De Anza Hotel, the Fairmont Hotel all of these places are located in it's downtown and you won't get bore while visiting there.

http://www.goldenbustours.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum