Fun Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun Travel

Let's Exchange your ideas and experiences about travel here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

First tour in Oakland city,

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1First tour in Oakland city,  Empty First tour in Oakland city, Sat May 09, 2020 7:41 am

Ivy123

Last year I have enjoyed cherry blossoms washington tour with my family. These days I have decided to enjoy the Oakland city tour. I am soo excited about this tour. Because this will be my first tour in this city. So, Guys Can you share some massive information about the city of Oakland here? I am waiting for your response.

2First tour in Oakland city,  Empty Re: First tour in Oakland city, Mon May 11, 2020 6:35 am

Aminay

Tilden Regional Park
Angel Island State Park
Lake Merritt
USS Hornet - Sea, Air and Space
Oakland Zoo
Angel Island
Well, I suggest you must explore all these places during this tour because these spots are lovely and major points of Oakland city. I am sharing this stuff because you are going there the first time so you have no idea which places will be best for enjoying so I am sure these places will prove for you amazing and charming I hope you like my suggestion.

3First tour in Oakland city,  Empty Re: First tour in Oakland city, Sat Jul 18, 2020 10:15 am

Aileen Jack

Ivy123! Would you like to share here some stuff about your experience here? I am willing to know your nice views about this and some golden memories that you have collected by this trip. It will be really nice to discuss so share more and more about this.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum