Fun Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun Travel

Let's Exchange your ideas and experiences about travel here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sydney is my next destination,

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sydney is my next destination,  Empty Sydney is my next destination, Wed May 06, 2020 8:46 am

Ivy123

Guys, I will share my next plan here. These days I am free so I have decided to enjoy the Sydney tour. I am very excited about this tour. Because this will be my first tour in Sydney. So, Guys If anyone has enjoyed this tour can you share some massive stuff about the popular shopping places and attractions here. I am waiting for your response.

Have you known about cherry blossom new york?

2Sydney is my next destination,  Empty Re: Sydney is my next destination, Thu May 07, 2020 5:27 am

Aminay

Well, I am going to say that Sydney is so beautiful city of Australia and its major points are so fabulous and amazing for exploring which I have mentioned below I am sure you can enjoy their many activities and enjoy shopping there too much so good luck.

Attractions:
Sydney Opera House
Bondi Beach
The Rocks
Taronga Zoo Sydney
Darling Harbour
Royal Botanic Gardens.

Shopping malls:
Westfield Sydney
Harbourside Shopping mall
World Square Mall.

3Sydney is my next destination,  Empty Re: Sydney is my next destination, Thu May 07, 2020 8:03 am

Ivy123

Aminay! Well, I am very thankful for your fast reply I am sure your information will be useful for me. After reading your post I have added these shopping places and attractions names on my card list. By the way, Which is your favorite place for shopping and Why?

4Sydney is my next destination,  Empty Re: Sydney is my next destination, Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:29 am

Aileen Jack

This is gonna be really having such a good and most fabulous way of fun for all of us. I am spending out the time more and more.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum