Fun Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun Travel

Let's Exchange your ideas and experiences about travel here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Milan is my next destination,

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Milan is my next destination,  Empty Milan is my next destination, Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:04 pm

Ivy123

Recently I have enjoyed chicago package tours. These days I am free so I have deiced to enjoy the Milan tour. I am sure this will be a wonderful destination for me. In this city, I will visit these popular attractions.
Duomo di Milano
Sempione Park
Royal Palace
Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II
Sforzesco Castle
I am sure this will be an admirable tour for me. Guys, Have you any opinion about my tour?

2Milan is my next destination,  Empty Re: Milan is my next destination, Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:23 am

Aminay

Well, I want to say that Milan city is the best and perfect place for tourists and these attractions are wonderful for exploring. I am damn sure you will spend a really good time there and will collect lots of memories there. By the way, If you love to enjoy shopping then these names will be amazing and good for you like: CityLife Shopping District, Bicocca Village, Via Garigliano Street Market, and Zeel International Store. By the way, You will enjoy this trip full of fun.

3Milan is my next destination,  Empty Re: Milan is my next destination, Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:46 am

Aileen Jack

You have an excellent travel plan and these chicago package tours will make the journey fantastic for you. All the best for your trip. I will say must share your experience after getting back. Let us know where will you stay while this journey?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum