Fun Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun Travel

Let's Exchange your ideas and experiences about travel here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gold Coast city.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Gold Coast city. Empty Gold Coast city. Thu May 07, 2020 5:42 am

Aminay

Guys! I have selected Gold Coast city for exploring in the next days with my sister because we love to explore new places so we are so excited about this tour and I am sure we will enjoy their many kinds of activities. Guys! What do you say about this city and its attractions?

I have taken west coast tours from san francisco.

2Gold Coast city. Empty Re: Gold Coast city. Wed Jul 08, 2020 6:31 am

Aileen Jack

Gold Coast city is the hub of major tourist places and I am damn sure your journey will gonna be so nice and pleasant. Have a good time and enjoy exploring these sights while your trip.
Burleigh Heads
Dreamworld
WhiteWater World
Lamington National Park
Warner Bros. Movie World.

3Gold Coast city. Empty Re: Gold Coast city. Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:55 am

Ivy123

Aminay! I am so happy to read your post. I damn sure this will be a wonderful city tour for you. Personally I have enjoyed this tour. So, I suggest to you on your trip you must enjoy the nightlife of Gold Coast city. I hope so you like my suggestion. All the best for your trip.

4Gold Coast city. Empty Re: Gold Coast city. Fri Jul 17, 2020 8:49 am

Aileen Jack

Ivy123! Good to know that you admire my shared stuff. I am sure that the stuff will prove really helpful for Aminay. Anyways as you are talking about nightlife so which names of night places you woul like to recomend here?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum