Fun Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun Travel

Let's Exchange your ideas and experiences about travel here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trip of my brother.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Trip of my brother.  Empty Trip of my brother. Sat May 09, 2020 6:04 am

Aminay

Well, Last year, my brother has enjoyed us west coast tours from san francisco so this year he wants to go Bristol city which is located in England but he is not idea about its major attractions. So guys! If you have enjoyed a tour of this city so you share some stuff about this city? I am sure your views are so best for my brother.

2Trip of my brother.  Empty Re: Trip of my brother. Sat May 09, 2020 7:22 am

Ivy123

Aminay! I want to say that I read your post I like to read your brother's next plan. I am dan sure your brother's next plan is too good. Personally I have enjoyed the Bristol city tour. There are many major attractions in this city. These are
St. Mary Redcliffe
runel's SS Great Britain
Clifton Suspension Bridge
Bristol Museum and Art Gallery
Llandoger Trow
I am damn sure my information will be useful for your brother.

3Trip of my brother.  Empty Re: Trip of my brother. Wed Aug 12, 2020 8:02 am

Aileen Jack

Well, I was also unaware from the places of Bristol city and the stuff is quite interesting and informative. I will note these names to my cart and will enjoy pleasant time at these sights for having my own experience. I am damn sure this will gonna be so nice to me.

4Trip of my brother.  Empty Re: Trip of my brother. Wed Aug 12, 2020 8:02 am

Aileen Jack

Well, I was also unaware from the places of Bristol city and the stuff is quite interesting and informative. I will note these names to my cart and will enjoy pleasant time at these sights for having my own experience. I am damn sure this will gonna be so nice to me.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum