Fun Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun Travel

Let's Exchange your ideas and experiences about travel here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

5-Day, trip of my friends.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

15-Day, trip of my friends.  Empty 5-Day, trip of my friends. Mon May 11, 2020 8:02 am

Aminay

Well, I and my friend have decided 5-Day, San Francisco, to 17 Mile Drive, Monterey Bay, and San Francisco City In-depth Tour for enjoying because we are travelers so we like to explore new and amazing places so we are so happy about this tour. Well, Guys! you tell me which things we will try in these places?

I have enjoyed antelope canyon tours from las vegas.

25-Day, trip of my friends.  Empty Re: 5-Day, trip of my friends. Mon May 11, 2020 8:12 am

Ivy123

Aminay! Well, I read your post I am soo happy to read your plan. Personally I have enjoyed this tour. So, I want to say that you have enjoyed many activities there. These are Walking, Sightseeing, Sunset views, Camping, Campfire, Photography, and Shopping. I hope my information will be useful to you. All the best for your trip.

35-Day, trip of my friends.  Empty Re: 5-Day, trip of my friends. Wed May 13, 2020 7:32 am

Aileen Jack

After getting nice views about 5-Day, San Francisco, to 17 Mile Drive, Monterey Bay, and San Francisco City In-depth Tour from your side. I also have determined that will bo0ok this trip for my parent. I will arrange this trip for next year and damn sure this will prove really good for them to0 spend some time together in such a nice way.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum