Fun Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun Travel

Let's Exchange your ideas and experiences about travel here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trip of my mother.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Trip of my mother.  Empty Trip of my mother. Fri May 15, 2020 7:53 am

Aminay

Guys! I want to say that my mother will enjoy new york and niagara falls tour packages in the next days. so I want to know your views about this trou If you have enjoyed this tour so you tell me which tings my mother can enjoy there and which tour will be best for my mother? I am sure your reply will be useful for my mother so reply to me fastly.

2Trip of my mother.  Empty Re: Trip of my mother. Fri May 15, 2020 8:12 am

Ivy123

Well, I am so happy to read your mother planing. Personally I have enjoyed this tour. During my tour, I have enjoyed many activities. This will be an admirable tour for me. By the way, Your mother will enjoy many things there. These are sightseeing, camping, campfire, sunset views, shopping, and hoteling. I am damn sure your mother will be back from this tour with a great experience. Best of luck.

3Trip of my mother.  Empty Re: Trip of my mother. Thu Jul 15, 2021 8:14 am

Aileen Jack

Aminay! Your mother have a good plan and I also have a recommendation for her. She should join 2-Day New York to Niagara Falls tour. That will prove really nice option for her. This is best and affordable travel package that I personally have enjoyed last year. Your mother will explore Finger Lakes, Watkins Glen State Park, Niagara Falls, Goat Island and Luna Island. So I think this will be enough exciting time for your mother to spend. Let me know if you like my suggestion.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum